Saturday, January 17, 2015

Let Me Introduce Myself;

Greetings Loves,
I found it very hard to describe myself in a paragraph style, so I thought I would describe myself in a way I feel much more comfortable doing.  Thus, enjoy reading my desired style of writing below;
Characteristics and Definitions (in my perspective);

  • Overly optimistic (adj.):  Someone who perceives life in a positive and a cheerful way.
  • Imaginative (adj.): Someone who looks deeply into life and then gets lost in his/her "inner life".
  • Confident (adj.): Someone who isn't afraid to express their own selves proudly and courageously, rarely gets second thoughts about decisions,  and walks with his/ her head above all the universe. 
  • Strong-willed (adj.): Someone who NEVER gives up no matter all the ponderous obstacles that could hinder his/her ultimate aspirations.
  • Hopeful (adj.): Someone who sees hope in every sombre or  gleeful corner.
  • Colourful(adj.): Someone who changes character often in way that isn't as serious as a Bipolar Disorder
  • Perfectionist (adj.) : Someone who get easily irritated when his/her own way of "perfection" isn't achieved.
  • Procrastinator (adj.): Someone that delays today's duties and obligations to tomorrow.
  • Realistic (adj.): Someone who suddenly wakes up from his/her dreams and recognizes that life isn't as what he/she dreamt of.
  • Occasionally aloof (adj.): Someone who prefers to sit and think alone.
  • Overprotective(adj.):  Someone who sometimes hides love, but if something happens to his/her loved ones, this someone will show all the feelings suppressed.
  • Humane (adj.): Someone who strongly and truly believes in human rights.
  • Unpredictable (adj.): Someone that shows unexpected actions and emotions. Someone who you can't really judge at the spur of moment.
Surely, there are more characteristic that I haven't mentioned above, but all what I am trying to say is that I am an ordinary person that is a part of an enormous game named "life". I genuinely hope you love my blog!
Have a great day,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment